It is necessary to acknowledge the certificate of technical conformity by ANATEL, this recognition is called approval. To require the approval of a product with ANATEL, the following documents and information shall be provided:
- Certificate of technical conformity issued by OCD;
- User Manual of the product, written in Portuguese language (for products intended for the general public);
- Registration information of the product supplier in Brazil;
- Social contract (applicable only in the first component type-approval application);
- Letter of representation (where applicable);
- Warranty time information;
- Content of the ANATEL stamp and site of its posting on the product.
At the same time, OCD also performs some actions, such as:
- Site registration Anatel;
- Register application data;
- Attaching relevant documents to submission;
- Create Anatel stamp prototype and attach on site;
- Generate billet concerning the Anatel rate;
- Make payment of the billet;
Important: Some of the above steps are performed as a courtesy by IBRACE, other OCDs may have different procedures.